Joomla Module element allows you to load modules inside Quix pages. This is useful when you use 3rd party extensions that use modules to display content and you want to display it inside your page.
To use this element, please follow this steps:
- After adding a Section and Column, click the Plus icon to open the available elements.
- Click Joomla Module and it will be added to your page and its settings window will automatically open so you can start configuring it.
On it's Settings pop-up you will find two tabs, General and Advanced. On each tab you will find the different options available to modify and customize the element.
- Module - You will be able to select the module you want to load here. Please note that all modules have to be previously create on Extensions - Modules.
- Select A Module - All created and published modules will appear here so you can select it, you can scroll to find it, or type the name on the field.
As it's name says, here you can find the Advanced settings for the element. You can choose to edit them or leave them the way they are depending on your needs.
- Element Style - Here you will find the settings for Margin, Padding and Z-Index values of the element.
- Margin - Margins allow you to add space around the element, outside of its container.
- Padding - Paddings allow you to add space around the element, inside of its container.
- Z-Index - When two items overlap, the Z-Index value control which one appears on top of the other. An element with a Z-Index of 0 will appear behind an element with a Z-Index of 1.
- Background - Here you will be able to configure the Background for the element.
- Normal/Hover - Swtiching between the Normal and Hover options, you will be able to configure different backgrounds for each state.
- Background Type - Here you can select if you want a solid background or a gradient background.
- Color - Here you can select the color for the background. If a gradient background is selected on the Background Type, a second color picker will appear.
- Gradient Type - If a gradient background is selected on the Background Type, you will be able to select if the gradient should be Linear or Radial.
- Gradient Direction - If a gradient background is selected on the Background Type, you will be able to set the gradient direction.
- Start Position - If a gradient background is selected on the Background Type, you will be able to set the gradient starting position.
- End Position - If a gradient background is selected on the Background Type, you will be able to set the gradient ending position.
- Image - If you would like to use an image instead of a color for the background, you can click here to open the Media Manager and select the image you want to use.
- Border & Box Shadow - You wil be able to configure Borders and Shadows for the element.
- Normal/Hover - Swtiching between the Normal and Hover options, you will be able to configure different borders and shadows for each state.
- Border Type - Use this setting to define the type of border you want for the element, there are five options: None, Solid, Double, Dotted and Dashed.
- Border Width - If a Border Type other than None is selected, this option will appear so you can configure the width of the border line for the element.
- Border Radius - Use this option to set the radius of the corners to give them a rounded look.
- Box Shadow - Using a shadow on your element can give an extra touch to your design. You will be able to configure the Color, Horizontal and Vertical offsets, Blur, Spread and the Position of the shadow.
- Animation - If you want to give your element movement, here is the place to do it.
- Entrance Animation - Select the animation you want from the options avaliable on the dropdown.
- Animation Repeat - You can enable this option if you want the animation to repeat everytime the element is visible on the screen. The default value is No, which only plays the animation the first time the element is viewed.
- Animation Delay - You can set a delay from the moment the element is on the screen to the moment the animation starts. Specially useful if you want to create a cascading effect.
- Custom CSS (PRO Only) - If you require a bit more customization, you can add your custom CSS here.
- CSS Code - You can write your own CSS code here that will affect the element. No style tags required.
- Identifier - Here you can find and customize the unique information for the element.
- CSS ID - The unique identifier assigned to the element. You can change it, specially to make it easier to work with anchor links, but it always has to be unique to avoid issues.
- CSS Class - If you would like to write CSS code on an external CSS file to customize the element, you can add an specific CSS Class to identify it so the changes are only applied to the element with the class.
- Access Control - You will find all the User Groups you have configured on Joomla here. This option will allow you to configure who can view and interact with the access and with what permissions to the page.