Layout Block Templates
Quix comes with an awesome library of predesigned layout blocks and full page templates that can be inserted into Quix pages. This can help you create the content for your website faster or simply get some inspiration to finish your project.
How To Insert Template
- Create a new Quix page or open an existing one.
- Click on Add Template.
- A pop-up box will appear containing 3 tabs:
- Sections - you can find layout block templates here.
- Pages - you can find full page templates here.
- My Templates - You can find your own templates here (all content created on Quix - MyTemplates usign Visual Builder).
- You can use the Filter to show the templates from a specific category.
- Once you have chosen the template you want to use, you just need to hover over it and the Insert button will appear, click it and the template will be added to your Quix page.
- Templates marked with the PRO label can only be used it Quix license is properly activated.
Now you only need to customize it and enjoy your free time.